Today we depend on technology, whether it is an individual or business. If you want to grow globally, then you have to become techno-friendly and understand the importance of digital marketing. It’s time to make London a Digital London!
According to Digital Marketing expert Reso Ali (OfficialReso) founder of The Big Belly Squad, the trend is changing in London and desire for new things has advanced our technology to the next level.
Now you have to remain updated to grow in the digital world; you have to understand the latest trend and work accordingly to stay consistent and maintain a business at the top in this critical game of Digital Marketing.
We have seen a massive wave of Digital Marketing that governed 2019. Video content has been the new trend which has worked well for businesses and individuals. Now, what next can we expect in 2020?
Reso Ali is sure that worldwide Digital Advertising will increase up to
45% more, the CAGR to reach around 30000 crores by 2020. Business people and
movies stars and all will spend more money on Digital Marketing, and that ratio
of 20% will go to 35% by 2020. CAGR’s growth in the video by 45%, display by
40% and research by 35%.
According to The Big Belly Squad founder Reso Ali, the trends which we will see in 2020 are as follows:
- The business/Brand or Individual who estimates out on SERP SEO first will have an extra edge than their rivals.
- We will see customer-friendly voice – In short, Alexa is the future (Voice Search).
- Smartphone figures are estimated to touch 3.5 billion by the end of 2020, so companies and individuals who will come up with more relevant content will get more success.
- Small and Big Organizations will extend their spending on Chatbots.
- Technology will be more advanced in 2020 we will have mobile as a tool which can do many more things at a time.
- We will see lots of changes in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and many in their marketing strategies. Reso Ali feels it will be more business-friendly.
Social Media Links:
John Caskinski lives in America. His mother is house-wife and his father is a cartoonist. After high school, John attended college where he attended childhood education and child psychology. After college, they worked with special needs children in schools. He had always been interested in what he had decided to go to the publication before becoming a writer. More than that, he published a number of news articles as a freelance writer on Datacauslaub.com.