Citatrade is the only wallet service provider in the world that has developed an arbitrage-staking wallet called CITEX, unlike traditional crypto staking which has lower returns, CITEX fuses the earnings from staking and compounds it with the earnings from daily arbitrage opportunities in the 200 Billion Dollar Cryptocurrency market.
Why Crypto Arbitrage Might is Lucrative
There are many reasons why you might want to try crypto arbitrage, including:
- Quick profits, it’s a plausible way to increase your capital. At the same time, it’s all about speed so you might make money faster than with regular trades.
- A wide range of opportunities. There are more than 200 exchanges where you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies, which means a plethora of profitable arbitrage opportunities.
- Cryptocurrency markets are still young and volatile. Hence, most exchanges don’t share information and work on their own. Most cryptocurrencies experience many quick rises and sharp drops, which lead to price disparities and profitable arbitrage opportunities.
- There is less competition compared with traditional markets. Not every arbitrage trader is willing to give crypto a chance, which makes crypto space less competitive.
- Cryptocurrency price differences tend to range from 3% to 5%, and sometimes reach up to 30-50% (in extreme cases).
Cryptocurrency arbitrage works best when you trade high amounts. Lesser amounts may result in minuscule earnings that may not be worthy of your time.
Indeed, cryptocurrency arbitrage can be a highly lucrative activity, but only if you do your research, estimations, and calculations.
How To Calculate Costs And Profits Of Crypto Arbitrage
Every case is somewhat different, but typically you will need to consider the following fees:
- Maker and taker fees at the purchase exchange (exchange 1).
- Transaction (withdrawal) commissions (1).
- Deposit fees at the selling exchange (exchange 2) (if there is any).
- Maker and taker fees at the sale exchange (2).
- Final withdrawal or “cashing out” fees (2).
How to invest and earn on the Citatrade wallet
- You first have to visit https://citatrade.com and create your wallet/account on the platform.
- Proceed to make a deposit in bitcoin by transferring from your bitcoin wallet to your Citatrade deposit wallet address. Upload a proof of payment from your bitcoin wallet dashboard (most likely a screenshot of the transfer). The Minimum deposit is 30$.
- Proceed to the Citex Pool and stake your capital for daily rewards in USDT
- To withdraw profits above 30$ , input your bitcoin wallet address and the money will be sent to your account within 24 hours
- Staking rewards are paid every 24 hours, you can monitor your interest rate timing in the active Trades section
John Caskinski lives in America. His mother is house-wife and his father is a cartoonist. After high school, John attended college where he attended childhood education and child psychology. After college, they worked with special needs children in schools. He had always been interested in what he had decided to go to the publication before becoming a writer. More than that, he published a number of news articles as a freelance writer on Datacauslaub.com.